Do you find it difficult to have a conversation in English? Do you feel that you don’t know what to say? In this lesson, you’ll see some simple, effective tips to help you start, develop and end a conversation in English. Please share your thoughts on other conversation phrases and topics in the comments!
See the full version of this lesson on our website: https://www.oxfordonlineenglish.com/have-english-conversation.
1. How to Start a Conversation 1:08
2. How to Continue a Conversation 3:09
3. Balancing Your Conversation 5:44
4. Changing the Subject 8:39
5. How to Leave a Conversation 10:55
This lesson will help you:
– Understand useful phrases and vocabulary to begin a conversation in English.
– Learn how you can continue an English conversation after you begin.
– Find different ways to balance your conversation between speaking and listening.
– Learn how to change the topic of your conversation when necessary.
– Understand some phrases and techniques to leave a conversation in English.
To see more free lessons like this, you can visit our website: https://www.oxfordonlineenglish.com.