1 Comment

  1. HiI am studying sport exercise and technology in the university of Zululand it is a 3 year diploma with majors in physiology , I do prefer to work in hospital than to be in the field and what does it take in America to work in the hospital with that or it require more studying?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.